This dipping sauce is excellent with grilled Key West pink shrimp. It is also delicious with grilled chicken.
Serves 4 as an appetizer (about right for a pound of shrimp).
- 1 cup orange marmalade (in Key West, we use Fausto’s Florida Orange Marmalade)
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Mix all ingredients except lime juice and let sit at room temperature for a couple of hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Add lime juice just before serving and mix well.